- What method of payment do you accept?
Cash, Check, and all Major Credit Cards including Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- How can I make my payments?
1. You can set up automatic payments through online billpay from your bank
2. You can mail a check or hand deliver it to the school (DO NOT MAIL CASH)
3. You can use the link on this website
4. You can phone, fax or mail your credit card information, but keep in mind that there is certain information that is required to process your payment so please contact the office first
- What information do I need to include with my payment?
On all payments, you must indicate the name of the student in order to credit the appropriate account.
- Can anyone make my a tuition payment?
Yes, anyone can make a payment for tuition, but in order to credit the correct account, the student's name must be noted on all payments.
- Can I make payments for services other than tuition?
Yes, but you must indicate what your payments are for. For example, if you use the link on this website to pay for late fees, book fees, or other fees, you must note that on your payment. Otherwise, all payments will be credited to tuition accounts.
We recommend that any sports fees be paid directly to the sports department.
- When will my account be credited?
Your account will be credited on the day that the payment was received so long as the payment clears your financial institution.
- Is there a fee for late payments?
Heartland Christian School has a late payment policy. Please see the link on this website for further information.