- Donate to the HK500
When donating to the HK500 please indicate which student your donation should be credited to.
- Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes. Heartland Christian School is a nonprofit corporation as recognized by the IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). However, you will want to check with your tax preparer to determine how this will impact your unique financial situation. Also, in order to determine its deductibility, no goods or services can be exchanged for your financial gift.
- End of the Year Donations!
If you are needing a place to donate for tax purposes at the end of 2016, HCS would appreciate those donations.
- Can I set up recurring donations?
We would love to have you donate as many times as you would like. However, if you want to set up scheduled payments, you would need to do that automatically through your financial institution or come to this site regularly as we do not have the capacity to set up automatic reminders through this website.
- How can I substantiate my gift for income tax purposes?
When your transaction is complete, you should immediately print out your receipt of payment. If you need a tax receipt directly from the school, please provide any necessary information, including name and address, so that we can provide you with a donation receipt during the following January.
- What methods of payment do you take?
Cash, check, and all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- What other ways can I make my payments?
1. You can set up an automatic payment through online billpay through your bank.
2. You can make your donation directly through Paypal by using firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient.
3. You can use the link on this website.
4. You can mail a check or hand deliver it. DO NOT SEND CASH VIA MAIL.
5. You can mail, phone or fax your credit card information. However, there is some required information we need to process your payment, so please make sure you call the office first to obtain that information.
- Can my friends and family donate to the school?
YES, YES, YES! Anyone can donate to the school!
- Can I donate non-cash items?
You must check with the school first to see if we are in need of your items or can use them to fulfill our purposes as a nonprofit corporation.